RE: [lsb-desktop] LSB runtime test failed in my system.

>There are some information from the journal file, include all 19 tests.

>400|823 4 1 13:27:07|IC Start
>200|823 4 13:27:07|TP Start
>520|823 4 00018785 1 1|setup: msgget(IPC_PRIVATE, 0666) unexpectedly
>returned error: 28 (ENOSPC)

I think this is probably the only interesting information.

For msgget, ENOSPC means:
===
A message queue identifier is to be created but the system-
imposed limit on the maximum number of allowed message
queue identifiers system-wide would be exceeded.
===

the test setup creates a message queue for communications in
additon to creating the semaphores, and it seems to be this
step that is failing in the uninitated tests.