Re: [Lsb-test] 3.0 tests depend on libc >= 2.3.5?

Mats Wichmann writes...

> I've run into this before. I think it's because alien doesn't
> recognize the package as an LSB package, because it depends
> on stuff provided by an lsb metapackage that's not released.

First off it's not a proper LSB package, even if it does depend on an lsb
metapackage.
Second, even if it was how is alien supposed to be able to recognize an LSB
package? We've had this argument before and I proposed setting a field in the
RPM header, but I don't think it when anywhere.

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org