Re: LSB 3.0 and who's doing what?

Jeff Licquia writes...

> From there, Debian can make up its own mind what's important for it.

I don't like this attitude and it seems to be the one that other prominent
Debian derivatives are taking as well which is troublesome. While there is no
license obligation to help integrate changes back into the original project
you diverged from, I believe there is an unspoken community obligation.

We're all in this boat together, isolating yourself and declaring the problem
to be someone else's doesn't help. Jeff, you're the main person working on LSB
in Debian, when you say Debian above who are you referring to?

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org