Accomodating the LSB dynamic linker in sarge

I think I've got all my ducks in a row for proposing the LSB dynamic
linker hack in sarge.  There are, however, two problems left in sarge
proper that need to be addressed before it would actually provide the
benefits it's supposed to.

The first: the lsb-core package creates the symlinks for the LSB dynamic
linker absolutely.  These symlinks overwrite the ones created by
ldso-lsb.  Could lsb-core be modified to check for the existence of the
links, and not create them if they already exist?

The second: at times, some of the libraries needed by the LSB may not be
available because they are installed after ldso-lsb, and they don't run
ldconfig-lsb to update the LSB linker's cache.  To fix this, I've
created a "lsb-libraries" dummy package for DCC which Pre-Depends on the
libraries used from the standard system (X libraries, ncurses, etc.) and
Depends on ldso-lsb and the overriden libraries (libc6[.1]-lsb,
libpam-modules-lsb).  I would expect that "lsb" would depend on
"lsb-libraries", or possibly provide the same dependencies, however it
was felt best to proceed.

My idea is that updated packages fixing these issues could be uploaded
to stable-proposed-updates, along with the LSB dynamic linker hack
libraries.  At that point, it would be up to the stable release manager
to decide whether these could be integrated into a stable point release.

What do you think?