Re: Please fix lsb-base bugs soon

On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 01:09:56PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I just moved sysvinit to use these functions,

Erm, sysvinit is Essential: yes; you need to be very careful it works at
all times; you might need to look into making initscripts' Depends: to a
Pre-Depends: . Please be _very_ careful when introducing new dependencies
to Priority:required and Essential:yes packages.

I've upped lsb-base's priority to required; packages can't Depend:
on lower priority packages.

Cheers,
aj