Re: ia64 test results for unstable 20040130

Matt Taggart writes...

> That means that we only have TWO FAILURES LEFT on ia64(including both
> lsb-runtime-test and lsblibchk) that are not covered by waivers,
>
>  /tset/POSIX.os/procenv/getlogin/T.getlogin 1 FAIL

I just discovered that this failure was due to me running script(1) in order
to log the test session. The tests passes when not run under script, so that's
solved :)

>  /tset/LSB.os/files/dev_tty/T.dev_tty 1 UNRESOLVED

We still need to solve this one though.

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org