ia64 test results for unstable 20040130

Hi debian-lsb,

I ran the lsb-runtime-test suite(1.3.6-3) on ia64 against unstable updated on
January 30th and put results on the webpage. Six additional tests now pass,

 /tset/POSIX.os/devclass/c_iflag/T.c_iflag 6
 /tset/POSIX.os/devclass/c_iflag/T.c_iflag 7
 /tset/POSIX.os/devclass/c_iflag/T.c_iflag 8
 /tset/POSIX.os/devclass/c_iflag/T.c_iflag 9
 /tset/POSIX.os/devclass/tcgetattr/T.tcgetattr 1
 /tset/POSIX.os/devclass/tcgetattr/T.tcgetattr 2

These were fixed by glibc 2.3.2.ds1-11. Thanks to Jeff Licquia and the
debian-glibc team for getting them fixed. These tests should pass on other
archs too, but I haven't run the tests there yet.

That means that we only have TWO FAILURES LEFT on ia64(including both
lsb-runtime-test and lsblibchk) that are not covered by waivers,

 /tset/LSB.os/files/dev_tty/T.dev_tty 1 UNRESOLVED
 /tset/POSIX.os/procenv/getlogin/T.getlogin 1 FAIL

The other thing that concerns me is that the test suites need to be purged and
reinstalled each time the tests are run or we get a bunch of additional
UNRESOLVED's. I think this is probably a defect in the package install scripts
but I haven't looked at it yet. I'm not sure if this will cause a problem
during certification or not.

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org