Re: Test Suite hint

Anthony Towns writes...

> This is a bug in the test suite RPMs, btw -- they're actual RPMs rather
> than LSB compliant packages, and alien (sensibly) treats RPMs more
> conservatively than LSB compliant packages.

When I mentioned this to upstream it was pointed out that the test suites are
far from being lsb compliant(binary-wise) and that the rpm package scripts may
currently exclude it from being a proper lsb package. This certainly needs to
be fixed but will take some effort. See my recent message about packaging the
test suites for Debian for details.

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org