Test Suite hint

Hi debian-lsb,

I thought I'd mention that if people are going to run the lsb test suites and
are using the official test suite rpms you can install them with alien but YOU
NEED TO USE THE "-c" OPTION so that the install scripts get converted too. The
install scripts create some test users and other stuff like that.

Make sure to install the lsb package before testing too. If you're going to
test woody you'll want to backport the 1.3* version from unstable.

If you do run the tests please report results to the list. I recommend using
the tjreport tool that comes in the package(in /home/tet/bin or something).

HTH,

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org