tcsetattr test and implementation

Hi lsb-test,

Debian is working on a solution for some test suite failures regarding the
POSIX tcgetattr tests. This work is documented at,

Jeff Licquia noticed that the test suite is not properly testing all aspects
of tcgetattr behavior and in particular is missing a test that the current
patch that some distros are using fails to solve. Jeff has created a patch
that properly solves all cases, even the one not being tested for.

I'm not sure if failure to test something is a TSD, but it at least means that
the coverage is not as good as it should be. Can the lsb-test team add a test
for this?

I think other runtime implementors will want to compare Jeff's patch against
their own. Help building consensus around the proper fix and getting it
integrated upstream if approprate would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org