Run-levels & init-scripts

	Hi,

I only use debian for a couple of months now, but I was wondering
if it is planned for debian to follow this run-level scheme?

http://www.linuxbase.org/spec/refspecs/LSB_1.3.0/gLSB/gLSB/runlevels.html

I know that it is not required that LSB-compliant run-time environments
use these run levels, but as I'm used to them... :)

I'm also interested in informations about the use of comment conventions
in init scripts:
http://www.linuxbase.org/spec/refspecs/LSB_1.3.0/gLSB/gLSB/initscrcomconv.html

The first line state that this is for LSB applications. What is (or can
be considered) an LSB application?
I just installed a debian sarge, and I was surprised to see that half of
daemons started/stopped in /etc/rc?.d are at S20 and K20. AFAIK this is
the default value for update-rc.d.

I find it quite disturbing to use these values and I'd like to (in fact
I will :)) change them. The best way I see to do that is to use these
comments (when they are present, which is not the case).
Do you (not personnaly :)) plan to use these comments in the init
scripts? is it just for a couple of applications or for all the daemons
in /etc/init.d?

Finally, I don't if this is the good ml to ask this but...
Do you have guidelines for the default start/stop Sxx/Kyy numbers
in /etc/rc2.d. I know that there is something on RH site, but i didn't
find anything yet on debian.

Thanks for your time,
Patrice.