RE: First LSB results for Woody on S/390

> I have put first results to
> http://people.debian.org/~gt/lsb_results/ .
> They are based on running woody with a 2.4.19 kernel and
> patched glibc
> and pax from the repository at
> http://people.debian.org/~gt/lsb/ . I am
> wondering where all
> the LI18NUX2K.L1/base failures come from. Since
> there aren't any RPMs provided for S/390 I had to build them myself.
> Maybe something went wrong during the build process.

A big chunk of failures from gettext - about 60.
I think a couple of those in msgfmt are waived;
the rest should be passing. Any chance the pkg
is not installed or it's a bad/old/something
version? Or that there was a problem with the
test suite that got installed?

Without that set you're down to relatively
familiar ground.