LSB woody test results

I have begun running the LSB runtime test suite against woody, with the
goal of identifying the current problems with woody.  My results will be
placed at http://hackers.progeny.com/~licquia/lsb/.

One report, generated with tjreport, is there now.  It contains the
results of running the 1.3.3 test suite against a minimal woody system.
My initial impression is that missing packages prompted many of the
problems, so my first job will be to generate a list of those packages.
I also have the full report if anyone is interested.

The report was generated via the following steps:

 - Installed woody on a spare system (i386 P233, 64MB RAM, 2GB disk).
The installation was bare-bones, with no running of tasksel or dselect.
Non-US and security repositories were added at the appropriate places in
the install, and updates installed from them.

 - Built and installed a patched glibc, containing two patches not in
glibc 2.2.5-11.5 from the security updates.  One patch includes the
obsolete European currencies back into the standard locales; the other
is a patch file written by Anthony Towns that incorporates some SuSE LSB
patches.  This was necessary because the test suite does not even
install properly without at least the obsolete currencies.  The specific
packages installed from this glibc: libc6, libc6-dev, and locales.

 - "apt-get install lsb wget less screen ssh"

 - Downloaded alien 8.34 from the pool and installed it.

 - "alien -ic lsb-runtime-test-1.3.3-1.i386.rpm"

 - "passwd vsx0"

 - Logged in as vsx0 over ssh, started a screen session, and executed
"run_tests".

The test run took approximately six hours.

The following is the summary from the report:

Test system: UNKNOWN
Test was run: 20030915 09:16:45
Total Tests Passed: 8472
Total Tests Failed (including waived): 152
Total Tests Failed (excluding waived): :152

Test Result Breakdown:
UNKNOWN: 0
UNAPPROVE: 0
FAIL: 78