Re: Source of firmware packages (Was: Starting the weekly live images for Bookworm building again)

Hi Roland

On 2023/03/20 18:36, Roland Clobus wrote:
FWIW, I've uploaded live-tasks-non-free-firmware that could be used to provide firmware packages for either desktops or servers. Control file here with more details: https://salsa.debian.org/live-team/live-tasks-non-free-firmware/-/blob/main/debian/control

I'm filing an unblock for it too, so that it can migrate to testing.

Should the live images use those 2 meta-packages instead of the heuristic?

I'm fine either way as long as the key packages makes its way on to the iso. Will install those metapackages on the latest iso and see what (if anything) extra gets installed.

-Jonathan