Re: Starting the weekly live images for Bookworm building again

Hey Roland

On 2023/03/20 09:11, Roland Clobus wrote:
This weekend I've written the missing parts, non-free-firmware images are now generated by default by live-build, and the ISO images are still bit-for-bit reproducible.

How do you currently install the non-free firmware packages?

FWIW, I've uploaded live-tasks-non-free-firmware that could be used to provide firmware packages for either desktops or servers. Control file here with more details: https://salsa.debian.org/live-team/live-tasks-non-free-firmware/-/blob/main/debian/control

I'm filing an unblock for it too, so that it can migrate to testing.

-Jonathan