Re: FixMeStick failed

Hello list,

I've sent the following from https://support.fixmestick.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
---
Hello FixMeStick support,

I am one of the maintainers of the package 'live-boot'. Today we received on our mailing list a request for support, because the user was redirected to 'live-boot' or the Debian Live Mailing list. I am happy to see that you can provide a commercial product with these Open Source components that we develop and maintain, however we cannot provide any tech support, because we do not know exactly what is on the FixMeStick. I'm open for collaboration, please send your reply to the mailing list: debian-live@lists.debian.org

With kind regards,
Roland Clobus

User request: https://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2023/11/msg00004.html
---

Hello Ruben,

Please log your support request on the link above.

With kind regards,
Roland Clobus