FixMeStick failed

My laptop was acting up so I ran the FixMe stick, and got a message that boot failed. Message says to file a bug against the live boot package, or email the Debian Live mailing list. Since I'm not tech savvy I'm sending you this email. It says to make sure I send the exact version, name and distribution of the image to boot.

It also says live boot will now start a shell, whatever that means.
The error message reads:
unable to find a medium containing a live file system

Busy box  v1. 35.0  (Ubuntu 1:1.35.0-4ubuntu). built-in shell (ash)
I'm guessing this is the information you need if not let me know. The laptop is stuck on the screen, so I shut it down and restarted it.

Please advise me  how to proceed.
Sending you a screenshot shortly.