Re: Live ISO Problem with filesystem

Not sure if this is the same thing you are asking as I haven't done this in a while, but I think I used to include files in the final image by copying them in during the build. See an example at https://github.com/pablobm/w2c3-livecd/pull/6/files. In the file `config/hooks/1010-copy-downloads.hook.chroot` I copy a pre-downloaded file to the desired destination in the image.

If I'm not mixing things up, this is as per section 9.2 in the manual: https://live-team.pages.debian.net/live-manual/html/live-manual/customizing-contents.en.html