Re: Starting the weekly live images for Bookworm building again

Hello Debian Live and Debian Publicity teams

Note: not subscribed to debian-live, subscribed to debian-publicity

It's great news that the weekly live images for Bookworm are available again! Thanks everybody for the work (I know it's going on but this is a nice milestone).

I have no spoons to do it myself, but if anybody could write up a summary of the thread/work, with links for people to download and test, and pointers to the Debian Live team on how to help/submit feedback, that would be great.

If there is a volunteer to do it, please reply to this mail in -publicity mailing list, and go ahead: start a pad in storm.debian.net or directly commit a draft in https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/-/tree/master/content/2023 - I'm happy to review text, just not able right now to start from scratch.