Re: Has anybody gotten the Bullseye installer to work? -> yes

Mar 29, 2021, 03:45 by rclobus@rclobus.nl:

> You have specified 2 sources for the installer. When you use
> --debian-installer-distribution 'daily', you will get the daily installer.

I don't think I did this correctly: This is my auto/config file:

lb config noauto \
--architecture 'amd64' \
--archive-areas 'main contrib non-free' \
--backports 'true' \
--binary-filesystem 'fat32' \
--binary-images 'iso-hybrid' \
--bootappend-live 'boot=live locales=en_CA.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=us keyboard-variants=dvorak persistence' \
--bootloaders 'grub-efi' \
--distribution 'bullseye' \
--firmware-binary 'true' \
--firmware-chroot 'true' \
--linux-flavours 'amd64' \
--memtest 'memtest86+' \
--parent-debian-installer-distribution 'daily' \
--security 'false' \
--uefi-secure-boot 'enable' \
--updates 'true' \
--win32-loader 'true' \
"${@}"

But I'm still getting the "No kernel modules were found" error when I try to download installer components.

Suggestions?