"--debian-installer" of `lb config` not work in order.

Hi experts,

On bullseye, I tried to make an ISO used to install a specific Debian
system, but seems `lb config --debian-installer live" can't make it. My
operation is:

$ rm -rf *; lb clean; lb config --debian-installer live; lb build

Then I get an ISO image, when I boot with it, it gives me several
choices including "Live (amd64)" and "Start installer". If I choose the
"Start installer", it will fail for "no kernel modules found", then I
"Execute a shell" in the installer and the uname tells me the kernel
version is "5.9.0.4".

While if I choose to run the "Live (amd64)", it will boot up with the
newest kernel: 5.10.0.4

So I wonder if there are any issues on my operations or there is a bug
in lb? And how to make a live-cd to install a debian system with
kernel-5.10.0.4?

Thanks

Xiao