Re: Debian Live Build - Just a quick question

Great news everyone!

I just got it working, with the repository successfully getting signed and finished iso!

Thanks to Andy Pugh and his github post!

I still have to read the build log and see how everything went, but I need some sleep now.

Gonna report back again tomorrow to present my findings.

I used the LCNC config and tree.
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/buster-live-build/tree/master/config
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/buster-live-build/blob/master/auto/config

For those building on the latest stable release of buster, you have to be EXTREMELY careful about your lb config arguments. I tried like 50 different variations today, before it finally worked. Every single change can break the entire build.

Build guides from eznix and others don't really work with the latest buster release, so I feel like my 10.7 live build is like uncharted territory in a way.