Debian Live Build - Just a quick question

Hello everybody!

Hopefully, I'm not disturbing anything important.
I am using live-build on Debian 10.7. and it works perfectly, except for one thing.

Adding a 3rd party repository from Whonix seems to keep failing.

Error:  https://deb.whonix.org buster InRelease
The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:    NO_PUBKEY CB8D50BB77BB3C48

Config:
--apt-indices false  --mode debian --ignore-system-defaults --architectures amd64 --archive-areas "main contrib non-free" --backports true --debian-installer live --debian-installer-distribution buster --debian-installer-gui true --cache true
--apt-recommends true --linux-flavours amd64 --security true --win32-loader false --interactive shell --updates true --distribution buster --linux-packages "linux-image linux-headers" --initramfs live-boot --bootappend-live "boot=live config splash"

I did the following (as described in the live manual):

.)Adding "deb https://deb.whonix.org buster main contrib non-free" to config/archives/my-repo.list.chroot

.)sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys CB8D50BB77BB3C48

.)Copy/Pasting the resulting key to the file config/archives/my-repo.key.{binary,chroot}

The same error message keeps popping up, unfortunately.

I also checked by following Whonix's official instructions to get the key.
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/VirtualBox/XFCE  (Expand 2nd row on the right)

.)Download Signing Key: wget https://www.whonix.org/patrick.asc
.)Add Key: sudo apt-key --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/whonix.gpg add ~/patrick.asc
.)gpg /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/whonix.gpg
.)copy/paste that pub key in the file config/archives/my-repo.key.{binary,chroot}

Thank you all in advance for the great support you offer here!

Regards

Mike