Re: sources.list

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 at 03:11, andy pugh <bodgesoc@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am experimenting with preseed to make that happen.

Which almost works,

d-i apt-setup/use_mirror boolean true
d-i mirror/http/countries select US
d-i mirror/http/mirror select deb.debian.org

gives me deb.debian.org/debian as a package source but:

1) I still need to select a country manually, so the format of that
entry needs work
2) I only get "main" not contrib and non-free

--
atp
lunatics."