Re: sources.list

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 at 03:06, Michael . <keltoiboy@gmail.com> wrote:

> Take a look at the Kali build scripts on their git page. They add some
> lines to their build so that it adds them at the end of the build.

It seems that if you choose a mirror then choose deb.debian.org then
you get the required lines.

I am experimenting with preseed to make that happen.

But I think that this might be a bug. The debian default sources
really ought to be there automatically, surely? Both common sense and
the docs suggest so.

--
atp
lunatics."