persistence

Hello,
my pendrive live (jessie) created under wheezy works fine with
persistence (/etc/network too with ip=frommedia)
Now under bullseye I created the file live-image-amd64.hybrid.iso
successfully but persistence and ip=frommedia don't work.

cat ~/auto/config

#!/bin/sh

set -e

lb config noauto \
    --architecture amd64 \
    --bootappend-live "boot=live components ip=frommedia persistence \
 locales=fr_FR.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=fr noautologin x-session-manager=none" \
    --archive-areas "main contrib non-free" \
    --debug \
"${@}"

but after booting, with the key "tab", I can add persistence  ip=frommedia
and persistence works fine. (for /etc/network too)

what more needs to be done for my config file to be applied at boot
without using the key tab ?

t.i.a

--
Gerard