Re: Bug: Buster 10.0 Testing 20190617 Image LiveCD Will Not Boot

Hi John,

I have 2 suggestions for you;

> Hello,
>
> Using the LiveCD LXDE image of 20190617 Will not boot to Live
> Image.
>
> Messages flash very quickly that make it difficult to see the
> actual messages.  Adding the "debug" option to the boot command
> line for the LiveCD boot has no impact on the speed or type of
> error occurring.

1.- Maybe try to film the boot process with your phone or something else and then view the

video in slow motion after.  I did that once and was able to get at the error message.

2.- Maybe look into the area of firmware.  I remember vaguely having an issue about that and

it was very hard to pinpoint.

- pipo