Re: Bug: Buster 10.0 Testing 20190617 Image LiveCD Will Not Boot

On 20.06.19 20:06, John L. Males wrote:

Alf,

Testing via a VM is not the same as booting native on real
machine.  I could list a number of LiveCD and Non-Live Images
that fail to boot in VM, but boot on real machine just fine.
Ok, i don't know much about linux and such things - so i put the image on a stick, booted my lenovo flex 14 with this stick (UEFI) and it came up fine. Then i took the same stick and put it into a cheap HP with intel silver and it booted just fine - UEFI too. Sorry, didn't test legacy boots on real hardware, but kvm and vbox was legacy. ymmv

Cheers Alf