Re: Calamares-installer 64bit testing-live

On 2019/04/06 20:14, Dernsen wrote:
> I installed kpmcore 3.3.0-5 at the live session and then installed via
> calamares, worked as it should, asked me for pswd and booted into
> Buster. By the way there are about 20 games on cinnamon-buster-live, but
> just simple-terminals, no synaptic or disk-tool as gnome-disks...
Thanks for testing :)

It seems that synaptic might be a casualty of Wayland being used by
default instead of xorg:
https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/20190405151222.GA11408@chew.redmars.org

I also thought it was weird that cinnamon doesn't have a nice terminal,
if it has an official terminal emulator that's nicer than those already
on the iso then we can add it.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage