Re: I know Wheezy is ancient but...

On Wed, 22 May 2019 at 15:09, PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard@gmail.com> wrote:
this can be made using the custom parameters also.. and ointing all to archive.debian.org

I have done that, the problem seems to be that the build process tries to pull files from $LB*MIRROR* wheezy-updates and fails.
When it tries to get files from $LB*MIRROR wheezy/updates then things work better.

I have not worked out where the wheezy-update and wheezy/update comes from. I found some in preseed.cfg, but changing them didn't appear to help.
(And I  even tried changing those to distinct nonsense values to see if they were relevant, and it appears not at that stage)

live-boot | grep mirror
gives you some cupe of options.. also can be build from jessie install using distributions as "wheeze" in parameters of live-build

 If I can get Jessie running on a 3.16 RTAI kernel then a full Jessie ISO might be a workable solution for the next year or so.

--
atp
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and lunatics."