Question regarding current debian-live downloads

Hi $LIST,

Three questions,

1) What are the images on
https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/
based on?  Live-Build or Live-Wrapper?

2) Would it be possible to offer downloads not only for iso-hybrid, but
also for netboot builds again?  I firmly believe they were available
previously, and while I didn't need them that often, they proved very
handy when I did need them (especially when there still was a small
rescue-image flavor).

3) Said rescue-image flavor - I think I occasionally saw messages on
this list about people asking for one to be created again, but somehow
it never happened.  What needs to be done to make this happen?

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur