Re: No persistence in Debian live 9.4.0 xfce ?

This may help:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2016/09/msg00042.html

I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 10/07/18 a les 23:38, Miguel Martins ha escrit: