Re: Persistence not working debian live

I've made a USB stick for the classrooms I run as a CS teacher :
http://framagit.org/groolot/liveusb

and you can see that
https://framagit.org/groolot/liveUSB/blob/master/auto/config configures
the persistence and my students uses USB keys without any kind of problem.

Note that my persistence partition is inside the stick as second primary
partition and is an ext4 Linux FS.

You also can look at the 'burn' script that I use to automate USB stick
transfer : https://framagit.org/groolot/liveUSB/blob/master/burn

IDEA: Do you load 'components' on your kernel's command line?

Hope that help.

--
DAVID Grégory
02.43.82.33.49

http://www.plebiscite.it
   (Les Hommes construisent trop de murs et pas assez de ponts)
http://en-vrai.groolot.net
   (Poésie électronique post-industrielle)
http://tchernobyl.groolot.net
   (Installation radioactive)