Re: Booting squashfs from local filesystem

> Before I go crazy over the entangled variables, functions, and branches in
> /var/live/boot, is anyone on this list familiar enough with the system to tell
> me what would be the correct boot line here?

Hi Paul,

> I can also
> see a successful mount attempt scrolling through during the boot, but in the
> end the script does not find the squash image residing in the fs root.

a) please post the console output - if need be an actual screenshot
(read: photo :-) )

b) This makes me suspicious…just to be safe it is not a regression due
to recent restructuring of mount points from /lib/live/mount to
/run/live (and possibly others, don't recall exactly), please tell us
which version of live-boot you're using.

Cheers
Daniel