Current Live Systems Manual still applies to Debian Stretch ?

(As I am not on the list, please reply to me with CC)

Greetings,

I am eager to learn how to reproduce Debian 9.4 XFCE official Live Image
using live-build.
However, I have noticed the manual was intended for Jessie:

https://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/live-manual/stable/manual/html/live-manual.en.html#4

Everything should still applies to Debian Stretch, but I'm also affraid
about missing any possible steps variance.

Which ultimately brings me to ask you these questions:

- Is the "Live Systems Manual"'s current state still applies for Debian
9.4 ?
- Are every steps you do use to build Debian's official Live Image there
in this manual ?
- Is this the whole and only script you're using to build the Debian 9.4
XFCE official Live Image ?:

https://salsa.debian.org/live-team/live-images/tree/debian/images/xfce-desktop

- Since I will check my mistakes through that script, does it still
applies to 9.4 ?

Thanks in advance for answering.
And last but not least, thank you very much for the awesome work. :)

Best,