Re: Reproducing unofficial weekly images?

On 24/03/18 13:18, Leandro Doctors wrote:
(Please reply with CC to be, as I am not on the list)

I am learning to build Debian Live images using live-build.

My next step is to reproduce the unofficial images from [1].

[1]: https://cdimage.debian.org/images/unofficial/non-free/images-including-firmware/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/

Specifically, I would like to know whether there is a meta-package or
task that would allow me to include "all non-free firmware", so I can
make sure the system will boot and its Wi-Fi will work in most
computers where I may use it.

Live-build's auto/config file allows the options:
--firmware-binary true \
--firmware-chroot true \

I think those will cause all the available firmware to be installed in the Debian installer and the installed system.

--
John