Reproducing unofficial weekly images?

(Please reply with CC to be, as I am not on the list)

Dear all,

I am learning to build Debian Live images using live-build.

Based on the examples published by your project, I have managed to
replicate some weekly generated images (such as "gnome-desktop", based
on the scripts available in [0]).

[0]: https://salsa.debian.org/live-team/live-images/tree/debian/images/gnome-desktop

My next step is to reproduce the unofficial images from [1].

[1]: https://cdimage.debian.org/images/unofficial/non-free/images-including-firmware/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/

Could anyone be so king to tell me where could I get the corresponding
scripts, please? (As they are unofficial, they are logically
unavailable from the official repo.)

Specifically, I would like to know whether there is a meta-package or
task that would allow me to include "all non-free firmware", so I can
make sure the system will boot and its Wi-Fi will work in most
computers where I may use it.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Best,
Leandro