Re: Debian Live CD as platform for debian-cd Jigdo download

Hi,

i started a wiki page
  "Downloading Debian Jigdo ISOs by a Debian Live system"
  https://wiki.debian.org/JigdoOnLive
and filled in my experiences about this task.

Help is needed to put some tangible info or examples into
  https://wiki.debian.org/JigdoOnLive#Get_access_to_a_writable_disk_filesystem
I can only guess how a MS-Windows owner would make available the storage
for download.

Strangely i was not able to find any wiki pages which cover what i wrote
in the range of
  https://wiki.debian.org/JigdoOnLive#Obtain_a_Debian_Live_medium
  https://wiki.debian.org/JigdoOnLive#Boot_Debian_Live
It would shorten JigdoOnLive if i could point to a guide about getting
Debian Live, putting it on medium, and booting it.

I'd appreciate proof-reading, additions, criticism, streamlining, and
especially testing of the prescriptions i give (maybe with a CD image
instead of BD).
Please give me a note by mail if you make changes.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas