Re: Please consider to let live-build add file /.disk/mkisofs to the ISO

Hi,

Daniel Reichelt wrote:
> He already merged the patch in live-build's git [1]

I missed the tagging mail of november 20th. Sorry for the noise.

> Do you have a conrete example of when the patch fails?

No. My proposal is a combination of the theoretical problem of bringing
/.disk/mkisofs file creation and xorriso run too far apart, and of the
misperception that Raphaël had not yet reacted on the bug report.
So i wanted to ping and offer a fix which keeps the architecture as is.

> the generated
> script initially was supposed to be a wrapper script around xorriso

Out of curiosity: Inhowfar is xorriso in need of a wrapper for the
debian-live use case ?
(This is no criticism. I just want to learn about the motivations of
 its users.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas