Re: IMPORTANT: Do live Debian images have a future?

Yes, it's not good to wait until the stable release to do testing and after that submit bugs. From now on I will also get testing and sid live Debian images and report on them if I see bugs.

A possible bug I see: after install in live warzone2100 has some screen tearing after starting a campaign on free and non-free accelerated graphics - maybe the game is at fault.

Thank you for everything! You have the fastest live boot from the popular distros I tested.

And please if possible include in live (Midnight Commander) mc and ncdu for file managing tasks.

Live Debian images have a future! For sure!