Re: Boot option "persistence-read-only" doesn't work on debian live 9.0.1

> giova.espo16@libero.it:
>> Boot option "persistence-read-only" doesn't work on debian live 9.0.1
> I suspect (without having tried myself) that it still works when using
> aufs, and nobody added support for this feature for overlayfs.
>
> Now, FWIW we (Tails) have added this feature to live-boot years ago
> because we needed it back then, but we don't use/ship it anymore, so
> at least our use case won't be harmed if it gets removed or
> deprecated somehow.

We (Lernstick team) really love and use this read-only feature in the
Lernstick version based on Debian 8. We are currently in the process of
updating to Debian 9 and it is really sad to hear that this feature is
not yet supported for overlayfs.

Any chances that you are willing to add this feature for overlayfs too?
This would be great. :-)

Cheers

Ronny