Re: Install debian 9.1 live usb

It is nice to know Rufus works with Live images built with live-wrapper now.
Rufus is a great application but from my understanding it was never designed to prepare a usb for persistence.
To get persistence I suggest you look at either YUMI or the Arch Linux wiki page on how to install an iso to usb and have persistence
Cheers