What can I do to help

Hi guys,

On the DW Weekly I read that you are in need of more testers for the live images.
I would like to help out.

I am willing to learn new stuff to be able to contribute to Debian live images.

I was wondereing if there are criterias set for live images? What are the minimal tests that have to be passed for a live image?
For example; boot up image, live session, use and execute the default apps, start installer, language selection etc.

If not I am willing to write a small concept/proposal testcases .

I work as a financial analyst and I am a Linux entusiast.

As a matter of fact, coming October I will participate in CompTIA Linux + LPI Level 1 training and exam.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Diego Rodrigues