Re: Please help with #865382

Downloaded the kde live image.  Put on a stick with dd.

Can open and look at the contents.

Appears to support uefi and mbr boot.  This, going by all other Debian
images, means that there should be 2 boot options.

Pulling up my boot menu on this fully AMD 64 box that is actually a uefi
MB (Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0) but set to boot mbr because I just
transferred hard drives from my previous box that up and died on me a
couple years ago) I got no option for the uefi which is usually at the
top of the list and the 'legacy' boot near the bottom.  Only got that
mbr boot option.  Selecting that and hitting enter takes me to my hard
drive boot menu.

Image will not boot.