Use of '--sudo' in vmdebootstrap; live-wrapper package

Hi all,

In a previous mail I mentioned removal of '--lock-root-password'.

On the same line (36) of 'vm.py' is the argument passed to
'vmdebootstrap' of '--sudo'. Ok, according to the manual pages this
will force the install of the 'sudo' package. Also if a user is
created, it will add them to the 'sudo' group.

However, under 'live-wrapper' I see no user creation at
'vmdebootstrap' creation time, thus this leaves us with 'sudo'
installed but any user created at install of the end result ISO image,
not part of the 'sudo' group.

I see the primary purpose of the correct usage is to create a username
and password that can be used while running in live mode.

Example:

vmdebootstrap --user=debian/debian --sudo

The above would create a user 'debian' with password 'debian' who can
use 'sudo' whilst running in live mode; and it is probably this
behaviour we would want?

Ref:

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/zesty/man8/vmdebootstrap.8.html

Regards