Re: how much storage space does a debian-live hd install need?

 Thank you and as a way to improve DL's installer, I would suggest to
just ask a question on each screen. Either, or questions are a bit
intimidating when you are making decisions that may wipe out or
corrupt some data or functionality (grub)

 As I have noticed many users don't embrace debian at once. For
whatever reason, they would rather dual boot a box with an already
existing baseline Windows installation

 If you would like for me to do so, I would make it more explicit for
you with screen shots and such. I teach, so I am aware of such things.
Actionable information should always be stepwise

 lbrtchx