apt mirror / in final live image

Hi,

i am regularly building live images as a PXE rescue image which work
flawlessly - Today i found out that my local apt-cache url ends up
in the sources.list in the final live image which is not what i want.

I want to use the local apt-cache for all build purposes but
want a different mirror in the final image:

BUILDMIRROR="http://localhost:3142/ftp.de.debian.org/debian/";
RUNMIRROR="http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/";

LOGFILE="buildlog.$(date +%Y%m%d%H%M).log"

lb clean
lb config \
        --apt-recommends false \
        --mirror-bootstrap "${BUILDMIRROR}" \
        --parent-mirror-binary "${RUNMIRROR}" \
        --mirror-binary "${RUNMIRROR}" \
        --parent-mirror-binary-security "${RUNMIRROR}" \
        --mirror-binary-security "${RUNMIRROR}" \
        \
        2>&1 | tee -a ${LOGFILE}

From reading the documentation the mirror-binary-* are the ones
which should be in the final chroot which is not the case.

This is live-build 4.0.3-1.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f@zz.de