Re: RM: live-build -- RoQA; no upstream; name changed in archive

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 04:53:18PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I have been maintaining live-build in git to keep it an working state.
> This request is thus highly premature and I'm closing it.

Just for the record - I have no issue with this bug being closed, and
Raphael has said he will look at filing an ITA for live-build. We have
agreed to maintain compatibility for live-boot and live-config between
live-build and live-wrapper.

Thanks,
Iain.