Re: custom Kernel

,,,,,,,,,,,,d.luv e Www sweeter

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------
From: Machu Chukov <m.chukov@gmx.de>
Date: 09/25/2016 11:57 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: debian-live@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: custom Kernel

Am 25.09.2016 um 14:24 schrieb Kristian Klausen:
> Hello Marchu
>
> Just use live-boot from jessie-backports, which support overlayfs.
> aufs was removed from the Debian kernel when overlayfs was mainlined.
>
> - Kristian

Hello Kristian,

That works, thanks for the hint.
Now I have two Kernels and two Initrds in my /live directory (in the ISO
binary), my patched custom one (4.6.4.xx) and the default jessie-kernel.
How can I prevent, that the default Kernel vmlinuz-3.16.0-4-amd64 and
its Initrd are copied to the /live-directory in binary stage?

The default Kernel is not listed in any of the files in
config/package-lists/*

kind regards
Machu