Re: How do I install?

While it is certainly true that LXDE is a DE based on OB it is not OB.

You can install Lxde and then select an OpenBox session in the session selector in most display managers.  This however gives you a system that is pretty bloated if what you want is a straight up OpenBox install.

Lxde is a wonderful DE but has, as do all DEs, some draw backs such as the much better support, in my view, of workstations compared to using tint2 in OB instead of the Lxde panel which, I must say, is a lot easier for someone new to OB to configure.

OB technically is not a DE.  It is a window manager.  Any one wanting it will probably have a different idea of what they want installed with it and therefore it makes little sense to try and add it to the tasksel tasks.  You, in theory, only need to install one additional package to a base Debian install that includes the X11 components.

Being relatively new to OB I add up to half a dozen.